Holistic healing

As far as I can remember I’ve always been fascinated by the processes of creation and fabrication. Making things provides immense pleasure and allows us to become “Mu”, (“nothing” in Japanese).
It’s very much a meditative process.

As a designer I was given the chance to interact with design schools’ students. I was always impressed by the richness and creativity of their developing minds, but also very concerned by their anxiousness in regards to nowadays chaotic times.

At that point, Art therapy came naturally to me as an evidence and
I decided to dedicate myself to these very efficient technique, which can help people expressing and comprehending their deep selves through creative arts.

With Art therapy, I use various medias such as ceramics and watercolors, Japanese calligraphy , but I also cross it with Tai-Chi-Qong and experiment to improve my holistic understanding of life quality and well-being.